Join our volunteer team. As a volunteer you will receive appropriate induction, supervision, training and support to carry out your tasks.
Becoming a volunteer for DERMAN
The selection is based on the current needs of Derman, the skills and interests of the volunteer. The process also involves an interview and a DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service-Formerly CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) check where relevant).
Benefits for you:
- Getting the opportunity to develop existing and new skills
- Building your confidence and self esteem
- Accessing employment and training opportunities
- Understanding of diversity, equality and confidentiality
- Networking and experience sharing
- Volunteering helps individuals to be seen as active citizens rather than recipients of services.
Who can apply?
All speaking both Turkish and English, and age of 18+ can apply to become a volunteer for Derman.
How can you apply?
- Obtain/download our volunteer application form, complete and send it to us.
- Attend for an interview
Please click the link below to download the volunteer application form.
Derman Volunteer application form
We have drafted a Volunteer Agreement which summaries the mutual expectations between Derman and our volunteers – including how we can support you and outlining your responsibilities to Derman.